Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2007

wishes

I am downloading a official document to work on and since it is slow & taking up my time so i decided to write something. I always liked to read good books.Somehow I think that they give intellectual ting to your personality. Just few moments back, I had many things to write about. But now I feel blank - completely wiped out. Very strange.
I have never been much of a writer-never ever written any story in teenage and never got any prize in story writing though i like to write since child hood. I have no formal training or professional experience with writing. But its always been a little dream in my heart to use words to touch a few heartstrings, hold someone's attention. I like to use good and apt words even in my daily conversation.

No comments: